Skills Shooting Camps
Learn the fundamentals while gaining the confidence and reps needed to become a knockdown shooter!
June 17th - June 21st
Hoop Group Shooting Camp narrows its focus from an overall skills camp, and specifically teaches the art of the shooting. Hoop Group Shooting Camp teaches players the proper footwork, balance, and elevation needed for him to reach his maximum shooting potential. Shooting Camp will include lectures and drills from some of the best shooting coaches in the World, including Hall of Fame Coach Herb Magee & NBA Shooting Coach Dave Hopla.
Come celebrate our 56th Summer of Legendary Basketball Shooting Instruction
- Learn how to become an elite shooter through games and proper fundamental workouts
- Classroom sessions: Every camper’s shot is video taped and analyzed with a shooting instructor
- Shot development workouts are done twice a day in small groups where you get maximum repetitions
- Three intense games a day with league play and playoffs to incorporate what you learn into a game setting
- Early Bird Workouts designed to work on more advance shot development and drills
- Camp is for ages 9 and up and campers will be divided into divisions by age and ability
Year-Round Camp Directors:
Mike Murray (email@example.com)
Megan Cunningham (firstname.lastname@example.org)