“The most impactful words a parent can tell their child: I believe in you”
Share the game you love with the one you love!Parent-Daughter Weekend creates memories of a lifetime,having daughters bond with their parents on and off the courts!
July 27th - July 29th
- Take your mom or dad to school and create memories that will last a lifetime during Parent/Daughter Weekend!
- It’s an action-packed weekend of hoops and a bonding experience, all finger-rolled into one!
- Work side by side with your daughter and an experienced coaching staff as they develop skills through workout stations, contests, and the world famous daughters vs. daughters games.
- Dad’s/ Mom’s, make sure to pack your sneakers for the “Parent vs. Staff” game, Saturday night, under the lights!
- This action packed weekend will also have some down time so you and your daughter can take a dip in the pool, as well as chow down at the Parent/Daughter barbecue on Saturday afternoon.
- When you leave on Sunday, don’t forget to grab your keepsake photo to take home and hang in the trophy case!
Camp is for ages 6 and up
-A one of a kind bonding experience for parent and daughter
-Learn the techniques to help your daughter develop into a basketball player
-Take home a keepsake photo and instructional booklet with workouts to help them at home
-High School and College coaches leading the instruction during the weekend
-Small group breakdowns of 2 on 2 and 3 on 3
-Daughter vs. Daughter game on the main courts, under the lights!