“When you’ve got something to prove,
there is nothing greater than a challenge.”
Junior Elite is a cutting edge experience necessary for all 5th through 9th grade players that want to put their game to the ultimate test. Players go through vigorous training sessions while also competing in high level games with the best players on the East Coast, and even extending into Canada. You will learn from some of the best college and high school coaches on the east coast, which will enable you to become a much smarter player! We encourage any 5th-9th grader who thinks they ARE the next #1 NBA Draft Pick (2011) Kyrie Irving, or #2 (2012) NBA Draft Pick like Michael Kidd-Gilchrist; both whom are Hoop Group Skills Camp Alumni! Get exposure with an evaluation from Steve Keller of the National Recruiting Report, in which over 300 colleges Basketball teams subscribe to. Junior Elite is the best event to start making a name for yourself and to put yourself on the basketball map!
Come celebrate our 56th Summer of Camp! Push yourself past your comfort zone, and reach your true potential!
- Get Exposure before & entering High School from the National Recruiting Report
- Compete against the best young talent in the Country in intense Workout Sessions & Games
- Going into 5th – 9th grade. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more info!
- Experience America’s premier basketball instructional program
- Unique environment of the Poconos Mountains where there are NO DISTRACTIONS; only BASKETBALL!
Year-Round Camp Directors:
Mike Murray (email@example.com)
Megan Cunningham (firstname.lastname@example.org)