Pitt Jam Fest Hotel Information
Pitt Jam Fest Stay-to-Play
Policy and FAQ
2019 Hoop Group Pitt Jam Fest continues to be a Stay-to-Play event and teams will be required to register first and stay with one of our partner hotels. While all athletes and attendees are expected to stay in the official block, Hoop Group requires each team to book a minimum of four (4) rooms for two (2) nights each to be in full compliance with the Stay-to-Play policy. Teams that do not meet these requirements by the March 30th deadline will not be eligible to participate in the event. Please understand that this policy is in place to give coaches, players, parents of teams the best possible experience while participating in the Hoop Group Pitt Jam Fest. This policy creates significant cost savings, discounts, and flexibility in booking rooms while also allowing us to continue to use the David L. Lawrence Convention Center.
The Hoop Group is excited to announce a partnership with VisitPITTSBURGH Housing Services. You will now be able to book online using a central reservations system at select Pittsburgh Hotels. Effective January 23, 2019, you can now book your hotel room(s) online for the Pitt Jam Fest with ease while getting the best possible rates at the best hotels. This opportunity will create savings for everyone and help the Hoop Group continue to bring you the best exposure event on the East Coast back to the David L. Lawrence Convention Center!!
TEAMS & CLUBS (PLEASE FOLLOW THESE STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS):
- You must register as a team first before securing your hotel rooms.
- Team room blocks must be secured by April 1, 2019. It is essential that we have full team cooperation (athletes, coaches, parents, etc.) to ensure your participation in the tournament and allow us to secure enough quality rooms at the best possible group pricing.
- Instructions & tips for booking on-line:
- For individuals and teams of up to 15 rooms, please go to https://book.passkey.com/e/49836212 to book online. You will be required at a later date to provide individual names for all room assignments.
- Enter check in/check out dates in the box to the right to bring up the hotel list. It defaults to hotels still available for your stay dates
- If preferred hotel does not appear, it may be sold out for one or more dates of your stay.
- If you require assistance or need to book more than 15 rooms, email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone (844) 744-7666. Hours of operation: Monday-Friday 9 am-4:30 pm EST
- Phone and web reservations all share the same inventory. For best availability and immediate confirmation, book online.
4. HOTEL CHOICES:
You can view a list of the Hotels (with rates and distance to courts) at Pitt Jam Fest Hotel Options
5. VisitPITTSBURGH Housing Services will directly communicate with the hotels to get the necessary inventory, monitor pick-up and verify eligibility of your team for the tournament. Please do not call the hotels until after April 5th to discuss your room reservations.
6. All reservations require a credit card to finalize booking.
7. All rooms subject to 14% tax (subject to change).
PLEASE CLICK HERE TO BOOK YOUR TEAM ONLINE
INDIVIDUALS (Parents, College Coaches, Media, Fans)
This section is for individuals booking one room only or not part of a team block. You will only be able to book one room at a time.
- All reservations must be associated with an attending club and team. Please indicate team name in the TEAM/ORG field as you enter your contact information.
Note: If you are booking for an entire team, please use the Teams & Clubs procedures mentioned above.
2. You will be able to view the available hotels during the online booking process, but if you would like to view them ahead of time, you can view the PDF list of hotels and the Hotel Maps above under the Team section.
CLICK HERE TO BOOK YOUR INDIVIDUAL ROOM
3. All reservations require a valid credit card.
4. Please read the hotel cancellation policy before submitting your reservation. Some hotels have two night minimum.
- Tournament related questions, please contact Jordan Tillotson at Jordan@hoopgroup.com
- Hotel related questions, please contact VisitPITTSBURGH Housing Services at email@example.com or toll free 1-844-744-7666 9am – 4:30pm EST
We believe our Stay-to-Play program will help make the Hoop Group Pitt Jam Fest the best possible experience for everyone involved.