“Behind every successful team is an elite floor general”
Learn how to be an elite play-maker with the basketball and become the floor general that every coach looks for from the point guard position.
Notable Alumni of Coach Kevin Boyle, 4x National Coach of the Year, include:
–Kyrie Irving: NBA #1 Pick, 2015 All-Star MVP, 2016 NBA Champion
–Michael Kidd-Gilchrist: #2 Pick, NCAA National Champion (Kentucky)
–D’Angelo Russell: NBA #2 Pick, NCAA All-American, Big Ten Freshman of the Year
–Ben Simmons: 2016 NBA #1 Pick, 2015 HS National Player of the Year (Gatorade and USA Today), All-American, signed with LSU
-Dexter Strickland: Guard on UNC’s Back to Back Elite 8 teams, McDonald’s All-American, Led the NCAA in Assist-to-Turnover Ratio (3.19-1) in his Senior season at UNC.
-Al Harrington: Naismith HS Player of the Year, 16 seasons in the NBA, 1st Round Draft Pick
-Michael Frazier II: 2015 NBA Draft Pick, University of Florida’s record holder for 3 pointers made in a single season, member of the Team USA U19 team,
-Dakari Johnson: 2015 NBA Draft Pick, McDonalds All-American, member of the 2015 Kentucky Final Four team
Why Kevin Boyle Camp?
- Improve your ball-handling, play making ability, ball screen offense/defense, reading the defense, using jump stops & shot fakes, your on/off ball defense, & learn how to be a vocal leader for your team.
- Intensive game sessions to emphasize the carry over from our daily skill sessions to game situations
- Experienced High School and College coaches on staff
- Camp for ages 9 and up and campers will be divided into divisions based on age and ability
- Staff-to-camper ratio is 1:7
- Early-bird Workouts and individual workouts during free time
- Lectures from College Coaches and some of the best teachers of the game!
- Complete week’s evaluation includes a personalized written summary of your week with tailored drills and suggestions for improvement
Year- Round Camp Directors:
Mike Murray – firstname.lastname@example.org
Megan Cunningham – email@example.com